So, this is a new type of post for me… moving scarily near to being a lifestyle blogger. Let me know if you hate it!
As you can see above, I cooked one of the recipes from my first HelloFresh box (read more about my new eating regime). This was my 2nd favourite recipe this week, biting at the heels of the Sea Bream.
So, without further ado, I’m going to very quickly give you the ingredients you need to cook this great and not-all-that-bad-for-you dish!
1 Cup Onion (sliced)
1 Gem Lettuce
3 Tbsps Spring Onions (chopped)
3 Tbsps Fresh Mint (chopped)
3 Tbsps Feta Cheese
200g Lamb Mince
2 Burger Buns
1. Slice your onion
2. Chop your gem lettuce
3. Finely slice your radishes
4. Chop your mint
5. Slice your spring onions
6. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a saucepan on low
7. Add the onions, 1/4 tsp of salt, 1/4 tsp of sugar to the saucepan
8. Put a lid on the saucepan and leave to stew for 25 minutes
While the onion is stewing…
9. Pre-heat your grill
10. Grab a bowl
11. Mix the lamb mince with 2 tbsps of mint and 3/4 of the spring onion
12. Crumble in the feta and season well
13. Without mashing it up too much, make 2 burger patties with the mixture
14. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a frying pan on medium
15. Add the burgers and cook for 4 minutes on each side
16. While the burgers are cooking, Grill the baps lightly
17. Mix the spring onion, radishes & lettuce to make a side salad and sprinkle over a tsp of olive oil, salt and pepper
18. Toss in the mint
There you have it! Serve your burgers on their baps with the stewed onion and side salad. Enjoy.
How easy was that?!
Until next week, when I will bring you more tails of joy courtesy of HelloFresh